Reserve your Epson Series C6000 printer today!
ColorWorks C6000 Series Label Printers
The new ColorWorks models deliver dependable, commercial inkjet printing with fast-drying, durable color inks and enhanced productivity, while offering cost and inventory reduction compared to using pre-printed labels.
- Reliable — Engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- First Printer Specifically Designed as a Color Upgrade to Black-Only Thermal Transfer Printers1 — Designed with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Enhanced Productivity — Eliminates the need to pre-print; speeds up to 5-inches per second3; fast time to first label
- Astounding Image Quality – Up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless Integration — Compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac®, and Linux
- Remote Printer Management — For managing large fleets over the network
- Peel-and-Present — C6000P and C6500P offer fast, on-demand print-and-apply applications
- Auto Cutter — C6000A and C6500A come standard with auto cutter, ideal for fast, on-demand applications
- Applicator I/O Control Port for Automated Workflow — Supports I/O commands; can be integrated into nearly any workflow
- Low Cost — Comparable to existing thermal transfer printers2
- Durable, High-Quality Labels — Meets BS 5609 certification4
The new ColorWorks C6000 series of on-demand label printer models will be available in limited quantities in January 2020 – Contact your Pacific Barcode Sales or Customer Service Representative to Reserve yours today.
1 The CW-C6000/C6500 family is the first to bring to market the combination of features of direct ZPL II printing, peel-and-present, remote printer management, companion four- and eight-inch models, applicator I/O interface, broad middleware support, and comparable price points.
2 Printers and consumable costs are similar when comparing similarly featured leading brand thermal transfer printers and supplies for similar high durability images on similar media.
3 Printing in Max Speed Mode, 300 x 600 dpi, 3.5” (89mm) print width.
4 ColorWorks CW-C6000/C6500 inkjet printers with UltraChrome® DL pigment ink, used in combination with Neenah Kimdura™ poly media, has been BS 5609 certified.
It’s all about YOUR Labels!
Pacific Barcode Label Printing Solutions is a leading label solution, equipment and installation services provider.
Pacific Barcode’s on-site Print Production Facility offers solutions ranging from printed barcode labels to extremely complex labeling applications. Printed quickly and accurately with the expertise to back it up.
Our ‘Just-In-Time On-Demand’ full color label printing department can provide labels in a variety of shapes and sizes for all of your full color labeling needs with turnaround times that can’t be beat.
In addition, our Label Converting Facility offers a full line of blank labels for your direct thermal or thermal transfer printer, to custom printed labels ready to use.
Our barcode printing equipment team is fully trained to support your thermal transfer barcode printers and label printing software. We offer both on-site and depot service for all your printing equipment. We also provide spare parts including print heads, platen rollers, and other replacement parts to keep your operation running.
Need Warehouse Signs and Labels? We offer everything needed to completely label and sign your warehouse distribution center including expert consultation to make sure that you have the right material and barcode specifications to fit the scanning equipment you are using. Our sign production operations can produce any custom sign required including hanging bulk storage signs, end of aisle signs, dock door signs and more. Of course we are available to fully consult with your project manager to make sure you have the perfect sign for the job.
Find out why our customers tell us:
“Choosing Pacific Barcode as a partner is like having a label printing expert as part of your staff”
27531 Enterprise Circle West
Temecula, CA 92590