Epson-engineered PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead technology delivers ultra sharp text and precise barcodes. It also produces varying droplet sizes that, coupled with a 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, can produce a huge gamut of vibrant, accurate colors, smooth gradations and fine image details. So, whether the challenge is to produce complex informational labels or high-quality product labels, the CW-C4000 is up to the challenge.
ESC/Label and ZPL II Interface Languages
ZPL II capabilities allow you to experience the advantages of Epson inkjet technology without reprogramming existing systems. ESC/Label command extensions can be added to unlock the power of color. Leverage color for color-coded fields, product pictures, logos, and marketing messages to improve overall business processes and brand image.
Remote Management Tools
Epson made the Epson ColorWorks C4000 Color Label Printer with Built-In Cutter for large-scale enterprise environments. To support these high-volume scenarios, a wide range of remote management tools are available. These allow IT and support teams to remotely monitor the status of large fleets of printers, generate email alerts on items needing attention, remotely deploy firmware updates, set up complex network environments, and view or modify settings from any computer browser or Android(tm) or Apple® powered smartphone.
Why the C4000?
- Reliability you can count on — engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- Exceptional image quality — crisp, photo-quality images and barcodes; up to 1200 dpi resolution with variable droplet sizes
- Seamless integration — compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
- Compact, robust design — dust- and water-resistant for high-duty-cycle environments; ideal for commercial use and smaller workspaces
- Wi-Fi connectivity1 (optional) — print from compatible devices2
- Low cost — comparable to existing thermal transfer printers3
- Durable, high-quality labels — meets BS-5609 certification4
- Remote printer management — for managing large fleets over the network
- Enhanced productivity — eliminate the need to preprint; speeds up to 4″ per second5; fast time to first label
- Easy to operate — color LCD screen; automatic Nozzle Verification Technology; Windows driver; fast media and ink loading
Product Code: C31CK03A9991