Pacific Barcode, Inc., located in Temecula California is always looking to find highly motivated and qualified candidates to join our team.
As a solutions provider for barcoding and label equipment, digital and flexo printing, and label converting, we strive to find applicants who will share our passion and high standards for quality and results.
Founded in December 1999, Pacific Barcode continues to grow year after year with the same core values that were established upon our inception: Quality, Reliability, Efficiency, Strong Employee, and Customer Focus.
Temecula is well known as a great place to work and live with its vibrant manufacturing, top-rated schools, and a perfect mix of family-friendly entertaining activities and friendly residents.
The following positions are currently open. To apply, please scroll all the way to the bottom of this page and fill out the form and attach a pdf version of your resume.
Customer Service Representative
Pacific Barcode in Temecula, CA is looking for a detail-oriented and experienced customer service representative. Experience with Reprographics, Label Printing, or Offset Printing is desired.
Coordinate Customer Transactions
• Communicate with customers, salespeople, and production staff as orders are processed through our system
• Accurate entry of information, estimates, and custom products.
• Verify quantities and pricing on all repeat orders
Provide Daily Sales Support
• Follow up on all customer inquiries and requests
• Acknowledge changes to orders and ship dates
• Provide shipping/tracking information to customers.
• Maintain and update customer records and files
• Ensure that all customer order information is accurate.
• Above average attention to detail
Desired Skills and Experience
• Excellent Phone Etiquette and Communication Skills
• Polite, Friendly and Professional Voice
• Making the customer the 1st priority
• Great Organizational Skills
• Sense of Urgency
• Computer Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Quickbooks)
Full Time – 40 hours/week M-F 8-5pm.
Pacific Barcode Label Printing Solutions is a label manufacturer and printing equipment solutions provider located in the Temecula, CA. is looking for an experienced flexo-graphic press operator for it’s growing label converting department.
- Must have prior Flexo-graphic press operator experience.
- Commitment to Consistent Excellent Execution in every aspect of the position.
- Examine work orders to determine all details of the job, such as tooling, production quantities, production time, stock specification, colors, and color sequences.
- Read, understand and follow all Converting Department Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to follow and document Quality Controls.
- Produce quality products in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Promote quality products through inspecting all printed products for color accuracy, clarity and non-conforming defects.
- Operate converting, flexo, rewinders, and other machinery.
- Ability to adjust tensions and work with various adhesives, laminates, and blend and test inks according to specifications.
- Box and palletize materials according to specifications.
- Good Mechanical Skills.
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
- Must be willing to work day and swing shift. Occasional Overtime and weekends depending on production needs.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
Only experienced flexo-graphic/die-cutter press operators will be considered.
Pay will depend on experience.
Job Title: Converting Operator
Department: Operations (Converting)
Purpose and scope: Completing products in Converting.
Responsibilities: Converting Operator is responsible for:
· Commitment to Consistent Excellent Execution in every aspect of the position.
· Read and understand work orders.
· Read, understand and follow Converting Department Policies and Procedures.
· Operate converting, flexo, rewinders, and other machinery.
· Familiarity with adjusting tensions and working with adhesives, inks, and laminates.
· Follow Quality Controls before, during and after jobs are run including cleaning the line after each job to remove all old product from the previous run.
· Boxing and Palletizing materials according to specifications.
· Maintain a clean and safe environment.
· Other duties as assigned
Product and/or Service release authority
Organizational Relationship: Converting Operator follows instructions from the Converting Lead Operator and report to the Production Manager.
Job Competency / Qualifications
Education and Training: Basic Math skills
Technical Requirements: Mechanical skills. Analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to follow procedures and instructions. Ability to use a ruler and measuring devices. Be able to lift 50lbs and standing for long periods of time
Managerial Experience: None.