RFID and Barcode Labeling Software
With CODESOFT, you can easily integrate label printing and RFID technology into your business process, increasing both efficiency and control.
CODESOFT supports a variety of industry-specific labeling regulations, including: GHS, UDI, PTI, and many more.
CODESOFT 2015 includes all LABELVIEW 2015 features, as well as full Windows 10 compatibility. Its improved PortWatch functionality allows end users to print labels for an undetermined quantity of weighed items, reducing label stock and time. The enhanced GridField feature now allows end users to add multiple database records to one label, increasing flexibility for creating forms and documents such as packing slips, bills of materials or product receipts.
- Display a label next to a data form to easily preview the label as you make data changes to ensure your changes are intentional and within the correct fields.
- Generate simple or complex database queries to quickly and easily view data and/or locate a specific record in a database.
- Simplify the label design process from adding images to building database connections to decrease time spent on design and increase productivity.
- Create and view custom front-end user interfaces for data entry and label printing to protect designs and standardize data entry.
- Allows you to view and compare the details of your label such as its objects and their properties, data sources and their properties, label/page format, and document properties for easy replication of label designs.
- For Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® Vista SP2, Windows® Server 2012 R2, Windows® Server 2012, Windows® Server 2008 R2 SP1, and Windows® Server 2008 SP2
- Simple installation process
- Support for over 2,900 thermal and thermal transfer printers, plus any Windows printer
- Advanced RFID tag support
- System must have access to the Internet or have a dedicated USB port
- Graphic support for over 45 formats, including BMP, EPS, GIF, IMG, JPEG, MAC, PCX, TIFF, WPG, and more
- Supports over 100 barcode symbologies allowing easy compliance with industry standards
- Precise WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) results from the screen to the printed label
- CODESOFT VM is fully supported and tested to run on virtual machines
CODESOFT Pro is a great starting point to meet your immediate labeling needs. CODESOFT Pro is only available as a single user license and is limited to 3 printers.
CODESOFT Enterprise has unlimited printer support and is available with network (multi-user) licensing. As your business grows, CODESOFT Enterprise is scalable to continue to meet business requirements.
Note: To run CODESOFT on a virtual machine, a VM license must be purchased.
Let the comparison chart on the right help you decide which CODESOFT edition is right for your business