Label Rewinders wind up labels into a roll as they come out of a printer. If you don’t use a Rewinder, you have to gather up the labels by hand once the printing job is finished. A Rewinder is much more convenient and saves you time.“CAT” (Constant Adjustable Torque™) has made these quiet, easy-to-use Rewinders the “Industry Standard.” With various core sizes, label widths, roll diameters and options to choose from there is a Rewinder to fit any job you may have.
- The world’s most popular and reliable Rewinders at incredible prices!
- Save time and money with a Mini-CAT Rewinder.
- Seven speeds forward and reverse for perfect rewind torque control.
- Textured Lexan Flange(s) (on the MC-10A) for style and durability.
- Both models can also rewind coreless, without any Core at all.
- Use two MINI-CATs to wind-in, wind-out to reverse the facing of labels.
- Durable and reliable, designed for continuous 24/7 service.
- Backed by an unmatched 5-Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty!
|OPTIONS FOR MINI-CAT REWINDERS||PART #|
|Adjustable Paper Guide for the MC-11 or MC-10A Rewinder.|
Guides the outer edge of the label web to ensure an even roll edge,
or for labels less than 2-1/2 wide.
|Outer Label Flange for MC-10A only. Can also be field installed on MC-10A Units with Serial Numbers MC10A0042001 and up only||FLANGE, 8|