- Waste-Rewinder: This option automatically rewinds the waste paper that is produced after labeling your product. Without this attached the waste paper would simple fall over the back of the machine and into a waste bin.
- Auto-Matic: This labeling option allows you to just insert your bottle and the labeler automatically activates.
- A foot switch is still included, but not needed!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. If we cannot make you happy within 21 days, send it back.
- Label objects from .5″ to 6″ diameter. From a Test Tube to a 1.5-gallon bottle.
- ACCURATE: Holds 1/64th” side-side accuracy on most containers.
- Label cylinders to 15″ length (or longer if the item has a neck)
- Able to handle most tapered containers by simply adjusting the idle roller position.
- Labels over 1200 pcs per hour with average dexterity. (more if you have a fast employee)
- Costs are a fraction of similar machines of the same build quality.
- Micro-Switch activated, will work on all kinds of labels.
Dispensing Tables: formed out of 6061-T6 Aluminum. The peel edge is hand milled to spec within .001″ using a special hand-made cutting tool to get that perfect peeling edge needed to dispense labels without tearing the backing paper. (35 years of perfecting the peeling action) Dispensing tables are POLISHED with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
Motors: Bottle-Matic uses DUAL AC shaded pole gear motors, made in the USA.