Barcode Label Design Application
LABELVIEW is for companies with mid-level labeling complexities. It adds a powerful, easy-to-use barcode label design application to your company’s business process that can be used by anyone from beginners to advanced users. With the stability of LABELVIEW’s updated platform, you have the confidence that your barcode software will be dependable today and in the future. Already using LABELVIEW? Your existing labels and process will transfer to the current version with the built-in Label Conversion Tool.
TEKLYNX offers the only fully supported and tested VM products in the industry. Run LABELVIEW VM on a virtual machine with confidence knowing that TEKLYNX has the right solution for your needs.
TEKLYNX Subscription Licensing is available for LABELVIEW.
LABELVIEW 2015 features full Windows 10 compatibility. Its updated Click Print feature offers a variety of thumbnail preview sizes and provides end users a shortcut to the print screen to reduce unintended label modification. Variable Pick Lists enhancement reduces number of labels to maintain and increases label design flexibility. Edit File shortcut allows end user to edit text files while working on labels.
Quickly and easily connect to a database, create queries to a database, and manage database connections.
Reduce errors at print time by using customizable print forms.
Easily convert labels from version 8.
A fresh and modern interface with intuitive menu options.
Simplifies adding barcodes, images, text, and variables during label creation.
- For Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® Vista SP2, Windows® Server 2012 R2, Windows® Server 2012, Windows® Server 2008 R2 SP1, and Windows® Server 2008 SP2
- Intuitive interface
- 100+ barcode symbologies allow you to easily comply with industry standards
- Supports 25 languages within its interface and has the ability to print virtually any language
- System must have access to the Internet or have a dedicated USB port
- Simple installation process
Support for over 2,900 thermal and thermal transfer printers, plus any Windows printer
- Graphic support for over 45 formats, including BMP, EPS, GIF, IMG, JPEG, MAC, PCX, TIFF, WPG, and more
- LABELVIEW VM is fully supported and tested to run on virtual machines
LABELVIEW Pro is recommended for small-scale barcode labeling operations, especially those with manual data input.
LABELVIEW Gold is the high-end edition and includes all features of LABELVIEW Pro along with advanced design tools and no limit to the number of printers you can print to.
Note: To run LABELVIEW on a virtual machine, a VM license must be purchased.