UDI (Unique Device Identification) requirements in the Medical Device Field have been changing at a rapid pace with the necessity of proper formatting, manufacturing and expiration dates, serialization, notification & warning symbols, barcodes and other components.
Overprinting pre-printed labels comes with its own challenges including maintaining inventory for dozens or hundreds of different labels, making sure that the correct label is pulled for the manufacturing line and proper alignment while printing.
‘Instantly printing labels on site’ at lighting fast speeds.
Just In Time Label Printing in tandem with enterprise labeling software such as Nice Label, Teklynx or Bartender allows for centrally controlled label approval, design revisions and management while being able to locally print labels right on the manufacturing line.
As an Epson plus VAR partner and a VIP Color VAR, we have a suite of solutions to meet your needs.
In addition, Pacific Barcode is a label manufacturing company that can provide high quality stock or custom labels. Our very stringent manufacturing processes include visual inspection stations on our flexo/converting presses to ensure the highest level of quality and error-free materials. See our video at the bottom of this page to learn about our manufacturing process.
Our Customer Service or Sales Team can set up auto delivery label schedules to make sure that you always have blank stock and ink on hand. We’ll work with you to make sure that you always have optimum production ‘up-time’.
Epson ColorWorks C7500
Bring Greater Label Flexibility to Your Medical Device Manufacturing Lines.
● Increase Flexibility
● Print any volume, from a handful to tens of thousands of labels
● Easily support UDI requirements.
● Quickly support new products or new brands
● Immediately address any printing errors in house
● Reduce Total Costs
● Reduces label inventory cost
● Supports short runs cost-effectively; no need for large label runs to amortize setup costs
Epson ColorWorks C3500
With Epson’s ColorWorks C3500 inkjet label printer, you can dramatically reduce label costs, increase operational efficiencies and print high-quality, durable labels on demand at speeds of up to 4 inches/ second.
● Compact, robust design for commercial use
● High-quality four-color inkjet printing
● Individual ink cartridges for efficient use of ink
● Supports all major label applications
● Easily adjusts to handle 1.2″ to 4.4′ widths
● Rear-feed capability for fanfold and large rolls