The C7500GE, Graphics Edition combines the industry leading ColorWorks C7500G printer with powerful Wasatch CMYK raster image control to produce prime labels at high speeds.
Incredible Color Output!
- Precise Color Matching
- Total Color Control
- Smooth detailed color and shade gradations
- Flexible image manipulation and placement
- Continuous media support
- Full Bleed Printing
Bundled Content – The Epson C7500 GE comes with the following:
- ColorWorks C7500G
- SoftRIP powerful raster image software
- Epson Preferred Limited Warranty with One Year On-site service
- Six months of Wasatch SoftRIP technical support
Epson C7500 Product Features
- Reliable performance — ideal for busy, on-demand environments
- Powerful productivity — Just in Time Color printing for high-volume labeling applications
- High-speed, on-demand, color printing — speed through multiple full-color labels with variable data up to 11.8″ per second
- Durable labels — BS-5609 certification means labels won’t smudge, smear or fade
- Low cost of labeling — up to 50 percent lower printing cost than with laser and thermal transfer printers
- Seamless integration — built-in ESC/Label language means you can use the printer with your existing workflow
- Astounding image quality — delivers precise barcodes and ultra sharp text
- Highly efficient — high-yield ink cartridges mean fewer user interventions and less waste
About Wasatch SoftRIP – Bundled with the Epson C7500 GE
Wasatch SoftRIP is sophisticated RIP software made easy. With simple setup, intuitive workflow, and powerful print controls, SoftRIP saves you time and money while producing excellent quality color. With SoftRIP, you don’t need to be an expert to print like one. No matter how large or complex your production environment, SoftRIP has the tools you need for complete control.
Tools for Every Level of Expertise
Wasatch SoftRIP gives you the perfect combination of easy operation and sophisticated features. New users will be up and running in minutes, thanks to our easy-to-use color controls, plug-and-play imaging configurations, and quick setup. Printing experts will find the intricate controls and innovative tools necessary to implement even the most complex production and color workflows for unparalleled quality output.
A New Standard in Color Quality
SoftRIP’s exclusive Precision Stochastic Screens Halftone Method achieves excellent color reproduction with perfectly smooth gradients. SoftRIP has the most extensive arsenal of color tools available in any RIP. With intricate controls and innovative tools necessary to implement even the most complex color workflows, SoftRIP is the RIP that color experts choose most.
Make Your Workflow Flow
Wasatch SoftRIP allows you to drive up to four printers simultaneously, so no matter how large or complex your production environment, SoftRIP has the workflow tools you need for complete control. SoftRIP can manage any print environment—from one small or large format inkjet printer to a complex production plant with multiple wide format inkjet printing devices.
Save Time and Money
SoftRIP pays for itself quickly in saved time and media. Most RIPs bundled with inkjet printers include only the basic features necessary to drive the printer. Only a quality RIP like SoftRIP gives you the tools you need to save thousands of dollars of media over the long haul.